Am I supposed to type something here? What's this for?

Saturday, March 27, 2010

On "Earth Hour"

Today, at 8:30 p.m. (regardless of time zone, it's "your 8:30 p.m. wherever you are") we are all to turn off our lights and conserve as some sort of tribute or statement about the man made portion of global warming, saving our planet, etc.

I have always, always turned off the lights when leaving a room. I've tried all those years to get the kids to do the same. I've combined errands into one as much as possible to reduce gasoline use. In the summer we leave the thermostat higher and in the winter we leave it lower. I weatherstrip, insulate. It only makes sense to conserve and it saves money as well, by having to pay for less energy use. I even put in mercury laiden florescent "curly Algore approved" bulbs in many of our lamps and lights.

Sure, I don't mind conserving, it's not only good for the planet but saves on the bills as well.

So, I heard Rush and Glenn Beck both talking about "Earth Hour". I looked it up online.

At first I thought it wasn't a bad idea but I wondered what people do the other 8759 hrs of the year? Also, I've felt over the past year or three that there was a bit of a hoax going on in regard to the man made portion of global warming. Then... Yup, I heard of a number of emails that were leaked all but admitting the hoax, of which is there to make several people rich and control a portion of the population in one regard or another.

Here, read this, then come back: http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504383_162-5761180-504383.html

Ok, read one more and then come back: http://www.stoptheaclu.com/2009/11/20/leaked-emails-confirm-global-warming-is-a-deliberate-hoax/

Ha, so the global temp has been cooling for the past 15 yrs, but who's REALLY keeping track? Geez.

Soooo, JOIN ME! Celebrate Earth Hour by turning on every single light in your house, I am! I'll turn on both televisions, all outside lights and the oven as well for that hour which starts in, lets see, in one half hour from now! I'm opening the curtains to show off the lighting! It's going to be a celebration! ...Just called my bud John, he's also gunna light up a celebration at his place and flip the bird to the climate nazi's!

Algore is kinda like Michael Moore, lying and truth-twisting for monetary gain. They should be ashamed and deserve to have even more lights shined at thier unethical behavior.

No comments:

Post a Comment