Am I supposed to type something here? What's this for?

Thursday, April 1, 2010

An admission

I have a confession to make, maybe an admission. It's something I've carried around inside for a long, long time. I feel now is a good time to say it.

So, here it goes... I am a closet liberal. There I said it. I've only pretended to appreciate our founding fathers and thier handy work via the U.S. Constitution, Bill of Rights, etc, that created a wonderfully prosperous and generous country in less than 250 years. Sure, our unique freedoms and liberty to earn and keep a vast majority of our labors, along with our property rights combined the the resulting initiative and work ethic has made us a very prosperous contry indeed. Our military is there to protect our freedom and the liberty of our allies as well. We give more in world aid than the next five countries combined. All this due to our very successful capitalistic way. So what.

So what indeed. I have to admit I want to have our government grow and take more and more away from business owners so that they are unable to hire more people, resulting in a prolonged recession. I wanted the "health care" (government growth and wealth redistribution) bill to pass. I want then our taxes and fees to go up so as to be less free and closer to slavery. Another Cuba is what I'd like us to be, complete with a psuedo dictator. ...And my wishes are coming true! All hail Oba-Mao! May he find a way via the left wingy media to keep fooling enough frigg'n idiots to be voted back in, and may he also find a way to skirt around the two-term limits and become the very brown-shirted leader he and his handlers know he can be!

Ha! April Fools day! May Obama and his minions puke blood until they pass out.

No comments:

Post a Comment