Am I supposed to type something here? What's this for?

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Torn. Maybe I'm both. Maybe niether...

Holy shit. Just watched a movie called "Gamer". Cool. Maybe the bottle of wine I drank while watching it made it more than what it mighta been otherwise, but what the hell, it was freek'n cool. I wish my wife was here, she's at work, but maybe it helped me to enjoy the 'guy' flick with her there. Still, I wish she were here.

Ok, so I spent last night and part of today looking at videos at http://www.truthtube.tv/play.php?vid=3213 and I have to say that I feel very conflicted at times. The gut-wrenching truth about radical islam is a bit more than I'd care to share with those close to me as it might upset them. But then again, isn't that the hopes of the towel-headed fucks who gang-rape wives if they are deemed unworthy is some way, or the hopes of those cutting off the heads of "infidels"? If you want to see live, horrible and gut-burning mad videos of islamic shits cutting off the heads of horrified, tied up victims screaming (thier voice changes, BTW, as the tissue is cut through) as the jihadist's are taunting with Allah's praises, log on. It will piss you off like nothing has before if you have any conscience at all.

I could not sleep last night. I watched one too many videos.

Anyway, no one man can change anything in this world. But, one man can protect his family, or at least give it the good ol' fashioned American try, if ever needed. If. A big word.

"It will never happen to me", many have said about the need for effective self defense. I've written about that idiotic position many times. However, after my short stint at our 911 dispatch center I can tell you now in no uncertain terms that many people who have uttered those same words now wish they had some way of protecting themselves against the ravages of evil (in human form) instead of depending on the police. "When seconds count, the police are only minutes away" is now more than just a cute pro-Second Amendment rant.

Anyway, back to the point of this post.

I spend most every day having with me either a .40 cal glock or a 9mm Kahr Arms pistol with me. (As a side note, not one coworker was made to feel threatened, none knew! However, I'd like to think they were just a little safer, actually.) I've gone to Front Sight for several classes in defensive handgunning. Who knew that dumpy little me might shoot someone bent on ruining our lives here? Ha! Got ya. You believe that stupid crap? Kick in my back door and find out, bitch.

Sooo, why am I suddenly so "bad"? I know, I know, those that know me would laugh. This blog was supposed to be more introspectcive, less confrontational than either my web site or my other work directing those who might love freedom and liberty to ways to help preserve it. Most people are a bit sheeple like, you know, supposedly informed and yet only getting news via word of mouth or the major networks and who think only cops and criminals have guns, who think freedom is, always has been and always will be free. They are not only misled, but are completely unaware of not only what it cost to get our freedom in place but are also unaware of what is going on around them.

http://www.truthtube.tv/, if you have the guts.

So, Obama and his handlers along with a major portion of the house and senate are more closely aligned with radical islam than they are with you and me when it comes to the long term wishes for this country. Wake up if you think otherwise.

The title of this post is now comming into play. Both, or neither of what?

Although I've pretended in the past, I've spent two recent days thinking SERIOUSLY about shooting another person if they tried to kill me or a loved one. About the bloody mess that would be left, let alone the horror of the situation. Please, God, never let it happen. Yet, reality can be a knife in the gut. ...Literally for some. Be it my 12 guage or my glock, I'll fight and kill if need be to keep those I love safe. Yes, I have to say that if given a chance I'll expend much ammunition killing the towel headed radical islamic fucks here in this country that soon will receive marching orders to start killing... That's one side.

Tilly, our little min-pin just came into the room. She's cute! Smaller than most other min-pins, she's my baby. Almost as cute as "teeny boppi"! I picked her up and kissed her little cheeks as I held her and wanted her to feel comforted, protected. I miss my wife tonight as she is at work, can't wait for her to walk into the house! I'll kiss her and be so glad I'm hers, and will do anything to show her she's loved and wanted. That's the other side.

Maybe one side is reserved for protecting the other. No, not a conflict. One side never need be shone unless needed, and in fact hidden from most. The other side complete with kisses should shown as often as possible.

Neither? Not a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment