Am I supposed to type something here? What's this for?

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Holy crap, a follower!?

Sooo, a "follower". What does that mean? What do I do? Do I write now even more cleverly (ha) than ever? Maybe I should ignore the idea of someone actually having visited my blog and simply continue to blab sweet nothings...

To be honest, I do hit the "next blog" button often looking for that one person, maybe two, that I can get a connection with. I'm not sure what that might be, or what might catch my eye, but I to found a blog to "follow" and clicked on as such. However, apparently it was a "mega-blog" of sorts and I was to recieve a 'feed' of it. Boring. Didn't really feel like I connected, didn't think that person cares one way or the other about yet another person clicking anything at thier blog.

Who in particluar do I want to visit this blog? Nobody in particular, just someone who also believes they are pretty insignificant one day and ruler of thier domain the next. Someone who has tons of personal issues, who knows they are very far from any ideal and yet is smart enough to know it. Then again, that connection isn't ever to be face to face so it matters not if that person is in my home town or in Metsathpafritzapatitiuaham. Just someone to share ideas with. But how? Maybe just knowing someone might be reading this crap is good 'nuf.

Wow. A follower. Who is this masked person? Where does this person live? What does she do for a living? Is this person also drowning in doubt about thier career? Looking for some sort of connection via the eternal internet?

Why do I care? Maybe I'm so damn unsure of myself that I need some kind of positive confirmation from someone out there? My wife tells me I'm "all that and a bag of chips" but she's supposed to try to make me feel good, it's her job! I do know I'm alright tho, guess my general lack of confidence via my childhood bites me in the ass from time to time.

Did I waste this post? Is it all rediculous? I wonder if I should start another blog, and if so what would the subject matter be? Here, it's just crap with no real subject. ...Hm, is my life as such?

Welcome aboard, follower, hope your life is going better than where mine has been.

No comments:

Post a Comment