Am I supposed to type something here? What's this for?

Monday, March 15, 2010

Loose ends

Loose ends from previous posts:

My daughter passed the police officer written exam, and now has passed the physical agility test. Way to go "Afwy"!

I quit the overly stressful job, with night hours, with an over-the-top militant management. I did not give a two week notice as I had no real responsibilities there yet on the schedule, still a "trainee". I found I am not the best at listening in one ear and retaining what is being said so as to key in the coding for it while typing in the coding from what was said previously, all while maintaining a picture of what's going on in a fast paced scenario. Hats off to those that can do it, I've always had respect for 911 types but now I have even more! I do think tho, that some of the trainers there are better than others, wish I had the final trainer earlier. Anyway, I start a similar position in two weeks and will be doing only one thing at a time AND as a bonus it WILL be second shift as promised... Uh, Ed, would it hurt you to show appreciation for those in the pit who are busting their asses daily/nightly?

I have caught up on my sleep, the acid stomach is resolving and I am actually looking forward to tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment